Andover, Mass. and Kansas City, Mo. (October 16, 2019) - For the first time ever, U.S. veterans will be able to receive U.S. Department of Veteran'...
AnnouncementsComing Attractions and EventsNovember 72019VFW Post 2245 Meeting7:00 PM
Grayslake Park District240 Commerce Dr
- 2019-2020 Voice of Democracy Scholarship Program
- This years theme, "What Makes America Great"
- We contact schools and speak to the students explaining the program
- Entry Deadline is October 31st Entries picked up
- VOD/Patriot's Pen Judging - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- JUDGING BEGINS NOVEMBER 1st and 2nd (Saturday Sunday)
- Back-up Dates (IF NEEDED) Saturday November 8th and Sunday November 9th)
- Submissions for Teacher of the Year, Scout of the Year (Boy Scout Eagle, Girl Scout Gold)